Markets that we serve
Our customers design systems & subsystems that include safety critical embedded software such as engine controls, ADAS, GPS, autonomous driving, and more. They are typically Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to the automotive, aerospace, and defense industries.
Challenge faced by our customers
Developing such critical systems requires
- Advanced skills linked to industry standards and cutting-edge methodologies
- Variable development throughput linked to product development cycles
- Producing these activities within ever shrinking budgets and development schedules
In support to our customer, CS Canada provides
- Advanced skills in embedded software development, validation, and verification
- ISO 26262 functional safety (hazards, risks, ASIL determination, safety cases…)
- Model-based Design
- J3061 (Cyber)
- FACE (USA-Military)
- Formal Methods
- Automotive Systems Engineering (requirements, controls dev & validation)
- A significant and on demand engineering capability
- Onsite consultants / experts, or
- Remote turnkey program delivery with 150 engineers in Canada, 20 in the USA, 170 in Romania, 50 in India, and a pool of expertise with 390 in France
- With flexible business models to meet your expectations (T&M, FFP, …)
- Advanced test tools to speed-up and lower ongoing costs of the activities
- NADIA (test script generator based on natural language)
- Test Benches (HIL, SIL, Processor in the loop…)
- Embedded software flashing
- Advanced Diagnostics for Plant Floor and Infield applications
Why consider CS Canada?
We have been involved successfully for more than 15 years with the most demanding and the highest level of critical systems in the aerospace industry with jet engine controls within DO-178C Level A certification with the largest OEMs in North America. We also partnered with experienced industry leading experts within the automotive standards and we can now provide the automotive industry the same level of quality and efficiency that is required by the aeronautics industry and that the new challenges linked to autonomous driving now demand.
This expertise is now available to your service!