Verification & Validation
Embedded Software Verification & Validation
CS Communication & Systems Canada performs complete independent validation and verification of critical embedded software in conformity with DO-178B, DO-178C, and ISO 26262, as well as validation of the associated systems.
Verification is a combination of the following major activities
- Planning process documentation and verification tooling set-up
- High-level requirements testing
- Low-level requirements testing
- Test impact analysis from software changes
- Robustness and SEU analysis
- Source to object code traceability.
This verification is performed by dedicated Integrated Products Teams (IPT) under the authority of IPT Lead and Technical Director for Development. Agile methodology is used as an efficient mean for collaboration, learning and produce verification artefacts.
In order to offer cost-efficient V&V solution, CS Canada invests in the following areas
- Regular R&D in new tools & methods
- Continuous personnel training to attain technical knowledge excellence
- Culture of polyvalence for team members, knowledge of development processes, software processes, and test environment set-up
- Low cost Center Management for V&V Solution: In-site Training, Environment Deployment, Follow-up, Full verification process delegation and Quality Control
Why consider CS Canada?
We have been involved successfully for more than 15 years with the most demanding and the highest level of critical systems in the aerospace industry with jet engine controls within DO-178C Level A certification with the largest OEMs in North America and many other critical systems for aeronautics, space, automotive, train, and industrial markets.
This expertise is now available to your service!