ISO 26262 Training & TÜV-SÜD Functional Safety Engineer Certification
Training Course Agenda
This 5 day training course will be held online from March 28 to April 01st, 2022.
- Day 1: Overview of Functional Safety and FSM for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 1-12 (Module 1)
- Day 2: From Risk Analysis to System Design for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 3, 4, 8, 9, 12 (Module 2)
- Day 3: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Hardware for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 5, 8, 9, 11 (Module 3)
- Day 4: Development and Assessment of safety-relevant Software for ISO 26262 2nd Edition Sections 6, 8, 9 (Module 4)
- Day 5: Functional Safety Engineer Examination (3-hour)
Functional Safety Examination & Certification
The Functional Safety Certification Program (FSCP) is a personnel certification that demonstrates an individual’s proficiency in the ISO 26262 functional safety standard for the automotive industry. After successful completion of the FSCP program the expert receives a FSCP certification which provides evidence of their qualification, knowledge and experience in the automotive industry.
The FSCP examination will be held on the fifth day (3-hour) and you can choose between 3 qualification levels:
ISO 26262 2nd Ed: Modules 1-4 Training $2 750 USD
Including “Functional Safety Engineer” Examination
Functional Safety Engineer—Examination $1000 USD
A beginner level exam for which modules 1- 4 training are highly recommended
Functional Safety Professional—Examination $1 350 USD
An intermediate level exam requiring 6 yrs experience and involvement at least in two Functional Safety projects. Modules 1- 4 training are recommended.
Functional Safety Expert—Examination $1 650 USD
An expert level exam requiring 10 yrs experience, and the evidence of implementation of safety projects in a responsible position. Modules 1- 4 training are recommended.