Software Verification Lead
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies. Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
We are looking for a Software Verification Lead to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team in charge of the certification of aircraft Electronic Engine Controllers.
- Ensuring technical quality of deliverables, reviewing and validating the team’s output
- Defining work packages and managing suppliers when the activities are outsourced
- Defining and implementing software verification processes
- Leading continuous improvement efforts with a focus on quality, efficiency, and on-time delivery. Improvements may involve team organization, tools, and test/review methodologies
- Instilling a positive work ethic in the team
- Communicating/coordinating with clients on technical subjects
- Providing weekly status updates and workload assessments to the Project Manager
- Identifying and providing team training
- Actively participating in the development of the company through involvement in technical and commercial proposals
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Verification & Validation of Embedded Software in a DO178B or DO178C environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a team lead (team follow-up, reporting, team building and motivation, training and coaching)
- Software: SCADE, Matlab / Simulink, C, C++, Microsoft Office, DOORS, SVN, Mantis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, autonomy, pro-activity, and ability to find solutions
- Ability to isolate and troubleshoot hardware, system, and software problems
- Fast learner and able to adapt easily on new systems
- Team player with great attention to detail
- Bilingual – French/English.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.
CS Group Canada values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.