Software Quality Assurance
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
Today, CS Canada is looking for a Software Quality Assurance to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team in charge of the certification of aircraft Electronic Engine Controllers.
- Conduct process/product quality audits for projects following applicable quality standards (Audit, Generation of the audit sheet, Audit report, Audit closure)
- Conduct document approval for projects following applicable quality standards (Generation of the dialogue sheet, closure and signature of documents)
- Write required quality documents for projects following applicable quality standards (Document content, Mechanical checks (when needed), Answer to reviews comments)
- Implement possible/required improvements on the projects (Participate to project meetings, Suggest improvement ideas, Participate in implementing these ideas)
- support teams and customer for DO-178B certification purpose
- Familiar with principles of non-conformity and their resolution
- Have an understanding of project software quality standards like DO178C
- Knowledge of project tools like configuration management tools
- Comfortable using quality sheets and checklists
- Capable of synthetising problems and finding solutions
- Good written and oral communication