CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialisation of their technologies. We also offer solutions to end-users with anti-drone systems to protect sensitive facilities such as prisons or airport.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
We are looking for Hardware/Software Specialist to join our project team.
- Maintain existing test benches and associated tools
- Prepare / review the hardware specifications (electrical / electronic) of test benches
- Design, develop, and update hardware solutions (cards and electronic boxes, harnesses, etc.) based on system requirements
- Develop code for the different bench modules (man machine / drivers / aircraft system model interfaces, etc.)
- Perform hardware / software integration on the corresponding test platforms
- Receive and validate the material sent by suppliers
- Analyze and write the documentation associated with the test benches (User Manual, Test Bench validation documents, etc.)
- Run the acceptance test procedures on the test benches and document the results
- Support, as needed, internal and external customers of test equipment
- Ensure product quality and compliance with technological processes and standards
- Issue requests for quotes and evaluate responses to calls for tenders.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Oral and written bilingualism
- Hardware knowledge (COTS input/output cards, conditioning circuits, etc.)
- Experience with the use of electronic laboratory equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, logic analyzer, waveform generator, soldering iron, etc.)
- Experience with electronic signal conditioning circuits design
- Experience with PCB design tools (Altium Designer, Kicad, etc.)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Mastery of C / C ++ programming languages
- Knowledge of software compilation and debugging tools
- Mastery of Windows and Linux environments
- Experience in developing/maintaining test benches – a strong asset
- Knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink, and LabVIEW – a strong asset
- Knowledge of ARINC 429 and CAN communication protocols – a strong asset
- Knowledge of VeriStand and TestStand – an asset
- Knowledge of FPGA programming – an asset
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum) – an asset.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.