Verification System Engineer
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Saint-Laurent, Quebec
CS Group Canada is specialized in the development, verification, integration, and certification of safety and critical systems, particularly in the aerospace and autonomous vehicles sectors. Based in Montreal for more than 20 years, CS Canada offers numerous and diverse career opportunities ranging from R&D projects to on-site developments but also missions for our clients.
Our offer includes:
- Stimulating and friendly work environment
- 4 weeks of vacation
- RRSP program and Group insurance coverage at 100%
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
We are currently looking for Verification System Engineer to support verification of Integrated Software systems including RF and Network Equipment for Space application.
The Engineer will join a client Agile team in charge of developing complex and interconnected space systems. They will work closely with system specialists, system, software and hardware developers to ensure that system meets requirements quality standards. Selected candidates will be responsible for the development of Test Plans and Test Reports.
- Responsible for writing/reviewing and maintaining test plans.
- Responsible for executing and development of Test scripts/Test Reports
- Responsible for developing various Test Tools for automation.
- Support Test efforts in the Lab and in the field.
- Raise Defects and help trouble shoot problems.
- B. Sc. in Electrical, Computer or System Engineering
- Knowledge of radio communication systems and/or satellite communication desirable
- Knowledge of programming languages desirable Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Creative problem-solver with thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to develop test scripts using Python, Perl or other scripting languages
- Basic understanding of Telecom protocols.
- Understanding with network layer 2 to 7 traffic generation and tools.
- Familiar with different operating systems, routing and networking protocols.
Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.