Technical Project Manager
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada functional safety and certification office provides support in all the phases of developing a functional safety relevant project, implying the usage of functional safety standards. The group is comprised of functional safety experts and professionals certified by TÜV. It is a multidisciplinary group with system, software, hardware, verification, safety and cybersecurity engineers to tackle any functional safety challenges from the Autonomous cars, Air Mobility and railways industries.
Today we are looking Technical Project Manager to join our Autonomous Systems Business Line. Main responsibilities will be to manage and participate to functional safety projects for critical embedded systems, following ISO26262.
- Manage all phases of the projects (kick-off, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closure) while respecting contract mandate
- Manage customer relationship, customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure profitability of the projects
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Identify problems and provide plans of action
- Support the technical team in development of technical activities such as Item Definition, HARA, FuSa/TS concepts (asset)
- Responsible for internal and external reporting (main customer interface)
- Bachelor of Engineering in a related field
- 3 to 7 years of experience in a similar position
- Expertise in project management in the field of automotive or functional safety (asset)
- Knowledge of automotive standards – ISO26262 is an asset.
- Expertise in functional safety technical development
- Solid knowledge of Excel and Project Management tools
- Applicants must be located in Canada
CS Group Canada values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.