System Software Design Engineer
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialisation of their technologies.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
Today, CS Canada is looking for System Software Design Engineer to create/modify embedded system / software design and run associated test and interpret the results to ensure correctness.
- Carrying out the system and software design in accordance with ARP4754 & DO-178
- Writing software requirements and system requirements;
- Maintaining traceability between software design, software requirements, and system requirements;
- Creating/fixing/modifying the design of engine control laws;
- Testing the design modifications on simulators or hardware platforms;
- Reviewing the accuracy and completeness of design work performed by other team members;
- Drafting of the associated documentation;
- Delivering Design Review presentations and communicating/coordinating with the client;
- Providing a clear status and workload to your Team Lead;
- Participating to continuous improvement of the team performance (quality, efficiency, on-time delivery).
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science;
- System knowledge in Turbomachinery & aircraft engines;
- DO178 experience
- 3 to 5 years in similar environments;
- Interest in troubleshooting complex hardware, system and software problems;
- Software Knowledge: Model-based Development (SCADE, Matlab/Simulink), Labview, Microsoft Office, DOORS (or equivalent Requirement Management System), SVN (Subversion);
- Basics in protocols CAN, ARINC, RS-422, Ethernet;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, team-player;
- Curiosity, autonomy, pro-activity and ability to find solutions and compromises.
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.
Date de début prévue : to be determined
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent