Software Verification Lead
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies. Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
We are looking for a Software Verification Lead to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team in charge of the certification of aircraft Electronic Engine Controllers.
- Ensuring technical quality of deliverables, reviewing and validating the team’s output
- Defining work packages and managing suppliers when the activities are outsourced
- Defining and implementing software verification processes
- Leading continuous improvement efforts with a focus on quality, efficiency, and on-time delivery. Improvements may involve team organization, tools, and test/review methodologies
- Instilling a positive work ethic in the team
- Communicating/coordinating with clients on technical subjects
- Providing weekly status updates and workload assessments to the Project Manager
- Identifying and providing team training
- Actively participating in the development of the company through involvement in technical and commercial proposals
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace, or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Verification & Validation of Embedded Software in a DO178B or DO178C environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a team lead (team follow-up, reporting, team building and motivation, training and coaching)
- Software: SCADE, Matlab / Simulink, C, C++, Microsoft Office, DOORS, SVN, Mantis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Curiosity, autonomy, pro-activity, and ability to find solutions
- Ability to isolate and troubleshoot hardware, system, and software problems
- Fast learner and able to adapt easily on new systems
- Team player with great attention to detail
- Bilingual – French/English.
- Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted.