Software Applicative Developer
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialization of their technologies.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
Today, CS Canada is looking for an Software Applicative Developer to join its dynamic Counter Unmanned Ariel System (C-UAS) team here.
This candidate will be working on the C-UAS software and the required skill set includes Linux, C++, QT, and UML to continue the development of our Command and Control (C2) software. Any additional knowledge in the middleware protocol Data Distribution Service (DDS) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be welcome asset.
The individual will also be involved in the software integration, system integration and test activities on test site locations around the Montreal area. These system tests will be engineering tests or demonstrations with our customers.
We are looking for a motivated, bilingual (French and English), and team player to join our growing team and meet the challenges in building for the future.
- Participate in defining new and efficient architectures
- Be responsible for the implementation of a feature from A to Z
- Be involved in the whole software development lifecycle: design, code, tests and integration
- Apply software development good practices and standards
- Participate in code reviews to improve quality and Definition Of Done compliance
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in object-oriented software development
- Capable to create and explain high-level designs when starting a project/feature
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented languages such as C++, QT, Java, Python
- Basic knowledge of automation/integration in Windows and Linux environments
- Enthusiastic about software development, and always willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience with software development in an industrial environment, an asset
- Fluent in English / French, an asset
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum) & DevOps, an asset
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent