Project Manager – Embedded software
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Group – Canada is looking for a Senior Project Manager. Main responsibilities will be to manage critical embedded software development and verification projects in a rigorous DO178 environment.
Manage all phases of the projects (kick-off, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closure) while respecting contract mandate
Coordinate the activities of software development and verification of critical avionics systems to meet quality standards like DO178, and AS9100
Coordinate and interface with various teams involved in the execution of the project
Manage customer relationship, customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
Define workloads and staffing needs based on scope and milestones
Ensure profitability of the projects
Identify problems and provide plans of action
Analyze and mitigate risks
Responsible for internal and external reporting
Responsible for all purchasing needs and management of suppliers involved on the project
- Bachelor of Engineering in a related field
- 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar position
- Involvement in a structured PMO organisation
- Expertise in project management in the field of aeronautics or software engineering
- Mastery of the V-shaped development cycle and Agile software development methodologies
- Mastery of standard DO-178B/C level A (asset) or ISO26262.
- Experience in managing a multidisciplinary team, and suppliers
- Mastery of Excel and Project Management tools
- PMP (asset)
- Canadian citizen
- Bilingualism (French and English) both oral and written.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your CV to the following address: email@example.com