Autonomous Systems C++ Development & Test Engineer
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Quebec
CS Group Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the aerospace, electric and autonomous driving industries.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
Today CS Canada is looking for Embedded Software development and Verification Engineers to work on the next generation Autonomous driving platforms including machine learning algorithms. The positions are to be fulfilled immediately.
Under the responsibility of the Software Engineering Senior Technical Lead, you will be integrated in an engineering Team and your tasks will be to:
- Carry out the software testing in accordance with ISO26262.
- Develop and run the relevant tests on the test platforms to verify correctness of design.
- Debug issues (raised during the software development cycle).
- Update the code based on MISRA C findings and issues raised during testing
- Update the design based on design details templates/guidelines and issues raised during testing.
- Ensure traceability between all the software design and tests artefacts.
- Contribute to the testing strategy for Machine Learning.
- Conduct independent peer reviews on tests or design produced by other team members.
- Draft all the final technical documents.
- Participate to continuous improvement of the team performance (quality, efficiency, on-time delivery).
- Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years experience in a similar position.
- Interest in troubleshooting complex software problems.
- Knowledge of ISO26262 is an asset.
- Good knowledge of C++ language required.
- Knowledge of enterprise architect for design details implementation.
- Knowledge of testing tools for code coverage analysis Parasoft, VectorCast and/or LDRA.
- Knowledge of code analysis tools for code static analysis (MISRA-C) using Parasoft, VectorCast and/or LDRA.
- Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office, SVN or git.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, team-player.
- Curiosity, autonomy, pro-activity and ability to find solutions and compromises.