Software Applicative Developer
CS Group - Canada Inc. - Montréal, Québec
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries.
Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
Today, CS Canada is looking for a Software Applicative Developer to join its dynamic Counter Unmanned Ariel System (C-UAS) team here.
This candidate will be working on the C-UAS software and the required skill set includes Scrum Master, Linux, C++, QT, QT Designer, and UML to continue the development of our Command and Control (C2) software. Any additional knowledge in the middleware protocol Data Distribution Service (DDS) or Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be welcome asset.
The individual will also be involved in the software integration, system integration and test activities on test site locations around the Montreal area.
We are looking for a motivated, bilingual (French and English), and team player to join our growing team and meet the challenges in building for the future.
- Scrum master of the C-UAS team
- Participate in defining new and efficient architectures
- Be responsible for the implementation of a new feature
- Be involved in the whole software development lifecycle: design, code, tests and integration
- Apply software development good practices and standards
- Participate in code reviews to improve quality and Definition Of Done compliance
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of experience in object-oriented software development
- Capable to create and explain high-level designs when starting a project/feature
- Strong programming skills in Object-Oriented languages such as C++, QT, QT Designer, Python
- Basic knowledge of automation/integration in Windows and Linux environments
- Basic knowledge of IP networking, an asset
- Enthusiastic about software development, and always willing to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Fluent in English / French, an asset
Please note that only the selected candidates will be contacted
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
CS Group Canada values diversity in the workplace and encourages women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.